There are no hidden costs, registration fees or expensive contracts. Just show up 5 minutes before the start of the class. Visitors are welcome during class times as well.
WHAT TO WEAR
We recommend our students to wear our school T-shirts and loose fitting workout pants/shorts. We do require the use of any of the non-marking Wushu shoes available in the market, such as these:
Wushu classes include: Warm Up/Stretching, Stances and Combinations, Walking Basics, Jumps, and Routine practice. All ages and levels can learn in a positive and fun environment. Class duration: 2 hours.
Taijiquan Classes include: Warm Up/Stretching, Standing Meditation, Stances, Stationary and Walking Basics, and Routine practice. People of all ages and conditions are welcome. Class duration: 1 hour.
III. PRIVATE LESSONS
Private lessons allow you to receive personalized instruction. If you are a beginner, this will accelerate your learning and deepen your understanding without the pressure of others, allowing you to focus all your efforts on what you want to improve. For those that are more experienced, the chance to have a tailored private lesson is what will help bring you to the next level.
- Wushu Classes: Saturdays 4:00-6:00pm
- Taijiquan Classes: Saturdays 4:00-5:00pm
- Private Lessons: To be determined with instructor
- Wushu or Taijiquan Classes: $80 per month
- Family Discount: $50 each additional member
- Private Lessons: $50 per hour
- Drop-in Fee: $15 (maximum two classes per month)
FREE TRIAL CLASS
- One Free trial class available without appointment for first time students